[mk_page_section layout_structure=”half_left” bg_image=”https://fussball-experience.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/stadium-2921657-e1528382321750.jpg” bg_image_portrait=”https://https://fussball-experience.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/vfb-737197.jpg” bg_color=”#023059″ bg_stretch=”true” min_height=”500″ padding_top=”0″ padding_bottom=”0″]
Internship Marketing & Communication
We offer you first hand experiences in sport management, especially marketing and communication in a football loving start-up
Internship Sport Management: Marketing & Communication
Want to work in a young and innovative startup, gain first-class work experience and at the same time share the feeling of the German football globally?
We are the first full-service tour operator for all football fans who want to get a true taste of German football and culture! With more and more football fans turning to German football, this is your chance to get up close and personal to an exciting, fun and exclusive behind the scenes look at the roaring
success of German football. Matchday tickets, stadium tours, media conferences, training sessions, accommodation, transportation or cultural sights, we offer individual all-in-one solutions.
We are looking to expand our team, which right now consists of four people working in Cologne / Düsseldorf.
● developing our broader international marketing plan
● taking ownership of the company’s social media channels
● leading all our communication channels (blog, newsletter, homepage)
● working with our web-designers to create suitable content for our website and email marketing
● organising physical marketing events on and off site in Germany and Central Europe
● promoting company offers with english speaking schools in Germany and Central Europe
● creating event marketing materials
● liaising with management and sales staff to maximise the impact of the company’s marketing activity
● liaising with suppliers to obtain relevant information, content and materials
● International background with professional English skills
● You are studying for or have just finished a degree in communication, sports management or a comparable degree
● Relevant work experience (social media, tourism, event management)
● Entrepreneurial thinking and action with a structured, independent / self-reliant and trusting working method
● A very demanding and varied internship with creative freedom and responsible work
● An ideal preparation for getting started after graduation
● Realistic chance of a subsequent full-time employment with FE
● A collegial team, flat hierarchies and open communication
● Flexible working hours, ideal adaptation to your studies
Period: 4-6 months – Start: As soon as possible
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, certificates in one pdf) exclusively via e-mail (email@example.com) stating your preferred starting date.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact us.